File Your Income Tax Return for A Y 2016-17
The last date of filing Income Tax Returns for individual salaried employees is 31st July 2016 for assessment year 2016-17. The CBDT has take number of steps for hassle free e-filing of Income Tax Return in this year. In case of individual assessee the e-filing of return is so simple that they can file their own Income Tax return FREE OF COST by using income tax department utility available at website https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. For this purpose income tax department made available following step to step guide to file income tax returns:
The Income Tax Department made available each type of free utilities to self filing of Return. Still you feel need of assistance of tax experts in filing your return, the TaxIndiaUpdates and its team of expert would help you to file your return. Go through the following popular posts of TaxIndiaUpdates which you may find helpful in e-filing of return:
List of documents required before filing return
- Bank Statement/Bank Passbook
- TDS certificates/Form 16 (Salary Certificate)
- Savings certificates i.e. LIP, NSC, Mutual Fund, PPF/PF passbook
- Interest statement showing interest paid to you throughout the year.
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Balance Sheet, P&L Account Statement and other Audit Reports wherever applicable.
In order to end the trouble of sending paper-based acknowledgement of e-filed Income Tax Returns (ITRs), the CBDT has already initiated to send a one-time password (OTP) on taxpayers’ mobile phones which will be valid for 24-hours after getting verified from the Aadhaar database.
File Your Income Tax Return With Us (Paid Services)
We will help you to prepare your Income Tax Return for AY 2016-17 and filing it at Income Tax Department Website http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/.
After receiving the above information our Tax Professional will ask you for further information and documents which is required to prepare and file your Income Tax Return at Income Tax Department Website http:// incometaxindiaefiling .gov.in/.
Type of Return
|Salary and interest Income||
|Salary, House Property and Capital Gains Income||
1. In seeking long term professional relation, we trust on our clients and not hurry for payment of our fee. As per convenience, you can make payment even after successfully filing return.
2. Above fee schedule is for small assessee whose TAXABLE income is below Rs.5 lacs.
3. The above fee includes Two Query per year related to taxation and personal finance.
4. For other matter on Income Tax and Service Tax consultancy the Fee would be charged on mutual agreed.
5. We take great care in ensuring the correctness of your Income Tax Return. However, we provides no guarantee or warranty on the correctness of your Income Tax Return. You are required to review your Income Tax Return for ensuring correctness. You will not hold us responsible for any issue that arises from incorrect Income Tax Return filing.File Income Tax Return Just in Rs.399/-.